Sunday, April 17, 2011

dc cupcakes


I just watched the serial last night, and I love it! together with junior master chef Australia is a perfect weekend wrapped up for me. My daughter like it as well she began to draw picture of cakes with some figurine (picture soon), and she insisted me to make that cake last night. I was so tired and I didn't have any cake supplies .. so I passed it, she cried and I have to persuade her and make her calm.

I promise I will buy the cake supplies tomorrow so we can bake anytime we like. And make cupcakes !
I was horrible in making big cakes (it failed the first time and I have no courage to make the second one) .. and it will result in huge cake and no body can finish it so it ended up in trash :( that's why I prefer baking small amount of cookies or cakes (cupcakes sounds good rite ?).

picture from : http://www.georgetowncupcake.com/menu.html

0 comments: